Tuesday 25 October 2011

Darstedly Oreo Truffles

Mine were rolled in coconut not chocolate

I guess my mistake was making these in the first place but when we have people over for dinner I always feel like I need to serve dessert as well as dinner. Anyway, these weren't as bad for me as ones that I make which are similar except that instead of using philly cheese I use a tin of caramel !!!!!  But, when I get home and haven't got a dishwasher in the car, and it is late, and I sit down to relax and read my book, and then A comes in and says lets take the dogs for a walk after I am all comfortable reading, and we get home from that having walked 'the wrong way' (PMT at it's best !!!) and I just can't be bothered with dinner and there are Oreo truffles sitting in the fridge saying "Eat Me, Eat Me" - I really have to listen to them !!!  Did I have to listen to all 3 4 5 (I think it may have been 5 in the end) shouting at me ??????  Who is the responsible adult in this relationship ?????

Anyway, I did leave 2 which were absolutely bellowing at me when I opened the fridge door this morning - no doubt by now they are hoarse because I just ignored them BUT it was BLOODY hard not to pop them into my mouth and feel that smooth chocolate swirl around my mouth - awakening my taste buds for the day.  While I love having orange juice in the morning (I don't drink tea of coffee), I can't think of  a better way to start the day than chocolate !!!!!

Have the best Tuesday ever !

Love, hugs and positive energy.

TFTD : The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour - Sir James Jeans

5 comments:

  1. ahhhhh chocolate how I love thee!!
    26 days now without any!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so yummy.
    I end my day with one piece of Orange Intense dark chocolate. It is my reward even when I really dont deserve a reward.
    It's something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they look so delicious, good for you stopping at 5 lol...... Have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good, I would have just eaten them using the excuse - it gets them out of the house and I'll restart my diet now that they're gone!

    I'm a lot better with chocolate now. I used to eat it everyday and not just a piece, but a whole block! Last year I gave myself a no chocolate challenge which ran for 6 months. Some days were harder than others but I did it and now I don't crave chocolate anymore, I can take it or leave it. Nutella is another story, I can't have it in the house.

    Your weight loss stats are great. 3.5k in 3 weeks, you are doing a fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look wonderful, lol I would have eaten them all, that is perhaps why I can't afford to have those things in the first place. :-).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...