Sunday 23 October 2011

Fantastic Day !

Yesterday I spent quite a few hours with the extremely awesome Sass of Moozoo Designs working on my webpage (thank you Sass - I really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your patience with me who has no real idea of what I want or how to get it - your work is really fantastic !!!!) - it is soooooooooooooooooo exciting and I can't wait to see the end result.  I know that it is going to be a great marketing tool which will bring more business my way.  While I was there I met Moo too - what a sweet heart but Alfie and Rosie did want to know who I had been seeing when I got home !!!!
 
This is how much I used to like my old computer.

After that A and friends picked me up and we went to lunch at a fish and chip shop near Suttons Beach and had a great afternoon.  Only got home at about 6.30 and then a guy that works with A came around to install our new computer - WOW is all I can say about the speed now compared to what I was trying to work with up until last night !!!!  Thanks so much M for the great job you have done - what a pleasure to hop onto the computer this morning (even if I still need to find out how to access my old e-mails and where I can find all my contacts - I am sure they are in there somewhere !!!!)

Today A has to work so I am off looking for a dishwasher as he has tried but cannot fix it - bugger !!!!!!  How come expenses like this always come at the same time ??????  Then I am off to price tiles for the bathroom.  And after that I have to go grocery shopping for dinner/dessert stuff for tonight as we have people coming over to watch the rugby with us.  I see Domayne has a 4 day sale on which ends today so hopefully they have something suitable in our price range.

On that note I had better go and get ready.

Does anyone have anything exciting planned today ?  Have a great day wherever you are and whatever you are doing !

TFTD : No one has a finer command of language than the person who keeps his mouth shut - Sam Rayburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...