Friday 14 October 2011

I said ................. No Thank You .................


to Baskin and Robbins ice-cream last night - man it was difficult !  K and C went out for ice-cream last night and offered to bring some back for us and I managed to say no thank you - I was very proud of myself I have to say !  While I am not an ice-cream fan, I cannot resist B&R ice-cream - it is the best.  Worse luck for us when they opened a shop just 3kms down the road from us - and stay open until 9 or 10pm during summer.  Oh well, if I went very occasionally and only had one scoop ............ but how do I make a choice of only one flavour when they have soooooooooo many to choose from ?

For last night I said no and that is the main thing - go me !!!!

Have the best Friday ever and a fantastic weekend.  I think I might be alone this weekend again as A is sure that he is going to have to work but that is OK because I have a couple of things I need to get done plus I can do some sitting in the sun with my eReader if the weather is good - or sitting on the couch with my eReader if the weather is lousy.

TFTD : There is no education like adversity - Benjamin Disraeli

1 comment:

  1. Have an awesome weekend, and well done for saying "no thank you"

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...