Tuesday 11 October 2011

I Survived Another Training Session on My Own

I have to admit that there were times when I wondered if I would survive -  I did, and I feel great for having gone and put in the hard work.  I am sure to see the results in the end.  I have to be honest and say that I did feel a bit like this when I was finished !!!!


I have just bought the next Richelle Mead book in the Vampire Academy series so I am off to have a lovely soak in the bath and a good read.  My osteopath has recommended that due to my bad sleep habits, I no longer read in bed before going to sleep and it is killing me - I would read 2-3 hours a night in bed before switching the light off - now I get so little time to read because I am busy with other stuff. So I am going to really enjoy my soak in the bath with my book tonight.

Have a fantastic evening !

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that bath. I know what you mean about the bad back - mine kills me after sitting up all night reading my ipad in bed :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...