Monday 10 October 2011

Monday night

Had a bit of an off day today - went to work only because I HAD to get the variance analysis report completed and distributed with the month end accounts for our management meeting on Wednesday but didn't feel good at all.  Dreadful headache that wouldn't seem to go.  I left at about 12 and came home and slept until everyone got home from work.  Am feeling much better now although no exercise again today.  Am going to try not to beat myself up over this and just get back to it tomorrow.

Have a terrific Tuesday tomorrow !

1 comment:

  1. I was 'looking for the like button,' that you took time out when you needed it. :-). (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...