Tuesday 11 October 2011

My Like Button

LOL Kathy at your comment on my post last night - this is for you !!!!

I am having a great day today.  Went to see the osteo this morning and what a difference he has made.  Now I just need to keep vigilant with my stretching .............. and I should be right as rain in no time at all.

He did help the dull headache that I still had this morning so I was very happy about that - it did get worse before it got better but it is so much better now, I am glad that I made the time to go and see him before getting stuck into what I needed to do for the day.

I am off to training tonight and quite looking forward to it, even if he lands up nearly killing me because my child may not make it depending on how her knee is feeling.  My eating has been really good this week - long may it continue.  I am continuing to 'see' myself in my holiday photos when making food choices and it does seem to be working for me and, at the end of the day, that is all that I want - to do what works !!!

Have a fantastic Tuesday.

TFTD : When you shift your vision from what your bank statement says to what your soul statement says, lack dissolves and abundance reveals itself - Alan Cohen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...