Monday 31 October 2011

Today I Have .......

NOTHING !  It is amazing that in the space of 24hrs I have gone from feeling on top of the world to feeling like it is all too hard and I just don't give a rats !  I know that it is only ME who can change how I feel and I will work on the today and hopefully tomorrow will bounce back to my normal self.  In the meantime I am off to my pity party (I am supplying all drinks and food) and I will see you on my return !

Have a great day and an even better week !

Love, hugs and positive energy (hopefully I can send some out there even though I can't seem to find it for myself !)

TFTD : You are never more than one thought away from peace - Alan Cohen

2 comments:

  1. [[[[hugs]]]

    Hope you find that energy again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be a virus and I am so sorry if I passed it on to you. Love hugs and positive energy back at you with interest!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...