Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Pinch and A Punch ......

And thank goodness my mojo was found over night !

Thanks to Mama Jots for the inspiration for this picture this morning.


Went for a run last night - 4.89km at 7'06"/km which is slower than the 6'50"/km that I ran the other night but also nearly 1.5km further and I ran for longer.  A cycle next to me and was most impressed with the distance that I actually ran (think I only walked 2 short lamp posts).  My right calf hurt a bit while I was running but I got home and iced it before my client arrived and it feels much better this morning.

Then had a client in for a massage - her baby is due next week and I really felt for her in the last week of her pregnancy - she has absolutely NO idea of how much her life is going to change - sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse !!!!  But, no matter what, I hope that she has a relatively very easy delivery and that the baby is happy and healthy and brings them lots of joy (knowing full well that there will be plenty of heartache thrown in for good measure !!!).

My weight was down this morning which is a good an excellent thing because I think that was where I lost my mojo yesterday.  I have been doing so well with my eating and making such good choices (apart from the hiccups on Friday) foodwise, that I couldn't understand how my weight could keep going up.  A asked if I had taken into account that I was building muscle with all the exercise I am doing and losing fat but I said that my clothes weren't any looser than they have been - so really didn't know what to think.  But, the scale showed me where I felt I should be this morning and so all is well in my world !!!!! (Fickle as I am, it doesn't take much to make me happy - or make me sad either !)

To whoever read my blog and referenced back to it from your blog - a BIG THANK YOU !  I don't know if there is a way for me to find out who did this but I do thank you for the traffic you passed my way.  My aim with this blog is not only to keep me accountable but to maybe help someone else on their journey - pretty much the same as The Body and Feet Retreat that I run, my aim is that every client walks out feeling more relaxed and better able to cope with what life may throw at them and in return, I am energised and revitalised by giving the treatment.

Have the best Tuesday ever - take care and go safely !

Love, hugs and positive energy

Release Potential
When you realise and accept who you are,
you will release this potential and your gifts
for all to enjoy.
Discover your uniqueness and share you gift
with all on your path.
Universal Symbols by Ken Dowling

2 comments:

  1. woooohoooo great you found that mojo again...

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello & thankyou. xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...