Tuesday 20 December 2011

25 Random Things About Me

Here are 25 random things about me.  I love doing lists like this - and I love reading lists like this - it makes me feel like I get to know more about the person and what makes them tick (I don't always remember everything I have read but it is always interesting to read !)

This picture is totally irrelevant to the post - I just liked it !!!!

1. I love reading - especially detective / lawyer type books (since I got my eReader - I love reading even more if that is at all possible !!!!)
2. I HATE getting anything on my glasses e.g. rain, dust etc.  I used to clean them at least twice a day - now I have aritificial lenses in my eyes, I don't wear glasses as much but I still HATE anything on the glass
3. I am very happy that we moved to Australia and sometimes regret that we didn't do it sooner
4. I love spending time with Al - just the two of us
5. I get really bad PMS and am as moody as hell
6. I get frustrated with companies who don't have the courtesy to reply to a job application you sent to them
7. I don't particularly like every day cooking
8. I would love to go in a hot air balloon except I am terrified of heights
9. I can't sleep if there is a light on
10. I will NEVER have a TV in my bedroom
11. I love the sun even though I know there is a chance I may get skin cancer
12. I hate shopping for clothes or groceries
13. I definitely don't like unpacking the groceries when I get home
14. I have never smoked a cigarette (or anything else now that I think about it !!!)
15. My parents have been married 51 years - I hope that we can achieve that too
16. I love watching Grey's Anatomy even though sometimes the people annoy me
17. I don't like biting into fruit
18. I shout at the TV when someone does something stupid on a programme
19. I miss our friends from South Africa and wish we could stay in touch more often
20. I enjoy having people over for dinner and experimenting with dishes
21. I wish I had an older sister to talk to
22. I love Baskin and Robbins ice-cream
23. I don't beleive there is any time that you can't eat chocolate
24. I would give up eating real food so that I could eat biscuits, chocolates and desserts
25. I don't drink tea or coffee but I love the smell of coffee beans

I am not going to tag anyone as some people don't like to feel pressured into making a list but if you do make a list - let me know as I would love to  pop along and read it.

Have the best Tuesday ever !

Love, hugs and positive energy.

TFTD : It is better to have a moment of something wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special

1 comment:

  1. We have alot in common hun.
    And I Love getting to know you even better. Have a wonderful Chrissy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...