Thursday 19 April 2012

Thankful Thursday


I know that Kate is busy packing so don't know if she has a post for Thankful Thursday but just in case she does - this is my post for TT.

I am thankful that my husband has a job - even if it means that he often has to work away from home for long periods of time because Optus / Telstra have not released any sites closer to home.  I am thankful for this because the alternative to working away from home is being unemployed and we have had enough of that in the past couple of years.

I am thankful when he is away that I get to spend a lot more time with DD who turns 20 in a few weeks as I am sure that it won't be too long before she is more interested in doing things without me tagging along.  Yes, I could spend the time with her when A is at home, but it doesn't always work out like that so I cherish each moment that I spend with her, knowing that it won't be too long before the time I get to spend with her will be less and less and the time I have with A will be more and more !

TFTD : Those who worry about being too selfish are in the least danger of it !

1 comment:

  1. You may spend less time with her but you will always have her with you (if that makes sense). Daughters are wonderful gifts. ( sons are too just in a different way)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...