Saturday 19 January 2013

Things I Know

As we are both a day late, I am linking in with Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for this linky tonight - hopefully some other lovely bloggers will join us as well !!!

In no particular order :

- I know that I love lazy days

- I know that today was one of those lazy days

- I know that I LOVED our cycle to and from Surfers Paradise even though we had to cycle into a head wind to get home

- I know that I don't cycle as much as I would like and only I am the one who can change that

- I know that I am (mostly) grateful for the two bakeries that we stopped at in Southport being closed so we came home and had a tuna salad instead

- I know that I loved jumping into the pool today - the water was just beautiful

- I know that, even though I tackled Mt Washmore today, I didn't get to the bottom of it so it will be waiting for me in the morning

- I know that I don't really like watching women play cricket - it just looks so wrong

- I know that I loved my afternoon sleep today and didn't wake up like a bear with a sore head (which is what normally happens which is why I don't often sleep during the day)

- I know that there are some amazing people out there who check up to make sure that things are OK with me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that

- I know that I am happy that I did the Pay It Forward post both on my blog and on my FB page (if you would still like to join in - please feel free to do so in the comments on this post) and I look forward to sending out surprise mail to all those who responded

- I know that tomorrow is a new day and maybe, just maybe, it can be filled with laziness and happiness and no anxiety attacks

Have the best weekend everyone - take care !

TFTD : Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

4 comments:

  1. I know that I don't like women's cricket either!

    Glad to hear you had a lovely day - you do wear me out with all the exercise but I'm planning on changing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annaleis - so glad to hear someone else doesn't like women's cricket !!!! I feel really bad when I say that but it just isn't anything like men's cricket.
      The strangest thing I found was that the more I execised, the more energy I seem to have - for me it is about listening to my body and looking after it so that it continues to do what I want it to do. I started to worry about my health and my body too late in life and wish I had done this many years ago.
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care !
      Me

      Delete
  2. Agreed, womens cricket just doesn't quite look right.

    Next time you do a healthy bike ride, do please put in a little extra effort for me - as I will be sitting on my generous backside, absorbing the exercise and health benefits via wireless osmosis ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - for sure I'll do an extra couple of kms just for you !!! Let me know if it helps your generous backside !!!!
      Have the best week !
      Me

      Delete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...