Monday 12 May 2014

Feeling Cr*ppy

I don't know why but I feel cr*ppy today.  My head hurts.  My back hurts.  I have been sneezing on and off the whole day.  All in all, I am feeling very sorry for myself !

I haven't been blogging because I have been busy and I haven't had anything to say - well nothing worth listening to.  Having said that, this is really worth blogging about, but given how sooky I am feeling, I thought I would share it with the rest of the world.

I hope you are having a better day than I am xox


7 comments:

  1. nawwwww sending hugs to you, hope you feeling lots better soon. And hey, we'll all allowed to be sooty now and then xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen - here's to feeling better sooner rather than later !!!
      Me xox

      Delete
  2. darn…I meant sooky, bl**dy auto correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I detest auto correct too !!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh honey what a crappy way to feel, big cuddles to you. It's ok sometimes we're allowed to stop and have a wallow sometimes to get it out of our systems. I hope better days are ahead for you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely lady ! Maybe you are right - I should wallow for a day or two, get it out my system and get on with living.
      Me xox

      Delete
  4. Sending lots and lots of squishy cuddles your way beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...